The usual pattern of services is:
10.30am Choral Parish Eucharist
St Mark's Hamilton Terrace
St Mark's Church
Tel: 020 7624 4065 to enquire about bookings (part-time)
Tel: 020 7328 4373 (vicar)
Or use our contact form.
The curent three manual and pedals organ was built in 1878 by J.W. Walker incorporating parts of the original 1840s Gray and Davison and was placed at the east end of the church. It was rebuilt in 1950 by Walker and resited in its current location at the west end.